Sea-Level Report available for comment

Peter U. Clark
A U.S. NSF-sponsored workshop in July, 2010, has resulted in a report
on "A Research Program for Projecting Future Sea-Level Rise from
Land-Ice Loss," which is now available for comment. The final copy of
the report will be submitted to the NSF in January, 2011. Prior to
that, the report will be made widely available for comment through
various outlets, but a copy can be requested from Peter Clark
([hidden email]). Comments on the report can be sent to Bob
Bindschadler <[hidden email]>, Peter Clark, or David
Holland <[hidden email]>.

We have scheduled a Town Hall meeting for next month's AGU meeting to
summarize the main findings of the report and to solicit additional
community input and reaction prior to submitting the final report to
NSF.
The Town Hall meeting will be held Thursday, Dec. 16, 12:30-1:30 PM,
Moscone West, Room 3005. We hope to see those of you attending the AGU
there.