Season's greetings!

Alexey Lupachev-2
Dear colleagues! Friends!!
On behalf of the Cryosol Working Group I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
May your papers be accepted with "minor revisions", your grant projects be Xtra-funded and your fieldtrips be safe! Let's stay solid as our lovely permafrost, active as our dearest active layer and full of life as our beautiful Cryosols))
Supercool greetings from Cryosol Lab in Puschchino, Russia!
12118892_10206211805347404_3109222129945127557_n.jpg
--
Alexey Lupachev
Co-chair, Cryosol Working Group (IUSS)

Personal website <a-lupachev.com>