Session proposals: ISAES XI

Bradwell, Tom
The next International Symposium on Antarctic Earth Sciences will be held on 10-16 July 2011 in Edinburgh, Scotland.

We invite proposals for Sessions up until 31 August 2010.

To propose a session, simply fill in the form attached (word doc) and return it by email to the organisers listed on the form.

Alternatively, visit the website www.isaes2011.org.uk
and download the form from there.

Abstract submission will open on 30 September 2010.

We look forward to seeing you in Edinburgh next July!

Dr Tom Bradwell
Project Leader | Ice Sheets & Climate Change | British Geological Survey | Murchison House | Edinburgh | EH9 3LA

t: +44 131 650 0284
f: +44 131 668 1535
e: [hidden email]
http://www.bgs.ac.uk/staff/profiles/4480.html

Session_Proposal_ISAES_XI.doc (39K) Download Attachment