Setting the stage for an introductory survey on sea level rise

Setting the stage for an introductory survey on sea level rise

huntjanin
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  CRYOLIST Mailing
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This may be an inappropriate request; if so, please disregard it and accept my apologies.

The sea level rise book I'm writing now is for the general reader. It will be essential to give him or her a brief introduction both to the IPCC and to global warming.

These subjects are minefields today, so I want to be 100% sure I have my facts right.

If anyone on this list would like to read, free of charge, the 21 double spaced pages I've drafted on this subject, please let me know at [hidden email].

Best,

Hunt Janin

Re: Setting the stage for an introductory survey on sea level rise

Karsten Müller
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  CRYOLIST Mailing
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

On 15.04.2010 15:22, [hidden email] wrote:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  CRYOLIST Mailing
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This may be an inappropriate request; if so, please disregard it and accept my apologies.

The sea level rise book I'm writing now is for the general reader. It will be essential to give him or her a brief introduction both to the IPCC and to global warming.

These subjects are minefields today, so I want to be 100% sure I have my facts right.

If anyone on this list would like to read, free of charge, the 21 double spaced pages I've drafted on this subject, please let me know at [hidden email].

Best,

Hunt Janin

Karsten Müller
Research Fellow
Department of Geosciences,
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences,
University of Oslo
POBox 1047 Blindern, 0316 Oslo, Norway
E-mail: [hidden email]
Phone: +47 22 85 59 36