Slight change of dates for the IGS symposium in 2014

Slight change of dates for the IGS symposium in 2014

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

I would like to let you know that we have moved the dates for the IGS Edmonton 'Symposium on the Changing Arctic Cryosphere' one week forward.

Please visit http://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2014/alberta/

We did this so as to have access to cheap student 'Hall of Residence' accommodation. The University wanted to use the accommodation in case some students returned 'early'. The term does not start until a week after our symposium closes.

I hope this does not inconvenience you too much, as I said this gives us access to cheap accommodation on campus.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

Scott Polar Research Institute

Lensfield Road

Cambridge CB2 1ER

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 354 931

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/