SnowEx WebEx Information

Jessica D. Lundquist

NASA’s SnowEx is a multi-year airborne snow campaign starting later this year.  Its goal is to collect multi-sensor observations plus ground truth to enable trade studies for snow satellite mission designs.  (more info is available at snow.nasa.gov)

With the first year’s field activities targeted for Oct/Nov 2016 and Feb/Mar 2017, planning is accelerating rapidly.

To help ensure that all interested parties have certain preliminary information on aircraft, instruments, and sites, we have scheduled a SnowEx Webex for Wednesday, March 9, 1—3pm Eastern Time (GMT-05:00)

If you are interested in participating in SnowEx—whether you plan to attend the Seattle workshop or not—we encourage you to join this Webex.  You will need a phone for the audio portion.

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://nasa.webex.com/nasa/j.php?MTID=m398d11e7d7e9e6eb8674d2b29b4a78c1
or
https://nasa.webex.com/nasa/j.php?MTID=m18d69e92953636380d81d6602703cb26