Students in Polar and Alpine Research Conference 2017

Students in Polar and Alpine Research Conference 2017

Jakub Ondruch
Dear colleagues,

we would like to draw your attention to the third year of Students in Polar and Alpine Research Conference that will take place between 20th and 22nd April 2017 in Brno at the venue of Department of Geography at Masaryk University.

If you are interested and would like to learn more about a program and how to contribute or take part, please visit 1st and 2nd Announcements which could be downloaded here:

First Announcement:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1idsrrwh6y43gno/Polar2017_1announcement.pdf?dl=0

Second Announcement:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o2ak9qdns84ueap/SPARC_2017_2announcement.pdf?dl=0

We are looking forward to see you all in a few weeks!

For the team of organisers,
Jakub Ondruch

--

Polar-Geo-Lab ,