Students in Polar and Alpine Research Conference, Brno, April 2019

Students in Polar and Alpine Research Conference, Brno, April 2019

FilipHrbacek
Dear young researchers,

we would like to invite you to participate in 5th annual Students in Polar and Alpine Research Conference (SPARC), which will be held on 4-6 April 2019 in Brno, Czech Republic.

If you are a student or a young scientist (less than three years after the PhD defence) and work within the fields of geo- or biosciences in the polar regions or in the mountains, send us your registration form and abstract.

You can find further information regarding the abstract guidelines and deadlines for registration on the conference website https://sparc-brno.webnode.cz. In case of questions or uncertainties do not hesitate to contact us on [hidden email] or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GeoPolar-Brno-667809679997442/.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Brno!
The organising team

--
Filip Hrbacek, PhD
Polar-Geo-Lab, Department of Geography,