Suggestions for GPR software

Pierre Pitte
Fellow Cryolisters,

In the IANIGLA-CONICET, in Argentina, we are starting to work with GPR. Our initial goal is to have depth information about glaciers and eventually calculate glacier volumes to be included in our ongoing National Glacier Inventory. Our GPR unit is a GSSI SIR 3000 with 200 MHz and 16-80 MHz antennas. At this point we have no expertise in GPR processing so we wish to have some feedbacks regarding software for processing the data. Is there any freeware available? So far we are partially familiar with Radan (GSSI) and Reflex. We would really appreciate any suggestions in this matter,
Thanks,

Pierre Pitte
IANIGLA-CONICET