Summit Station, Greenland Science Users Meeting

Summit Station, Greenland Science Users Meeting

Courville, Zoe R ERDC-CRREL-NH
Dear Summit Station, Greenland Community,

Please join us at a Summit Station Users Group Meeting hosted by the Summit Science Coordination Office (SCO) held during the upcoming Fall AGU Meeting starting at 8am, Thursday December 14th in the ARCUS Arctic Community Meeting Room Riverside I on the second floor of the Hampton Inn and Suites New Orleans-Convention Center hotel.

We will discuss recent developments and future directions for the station.  Any and all interested science community members including past, current and potential users are welcome to attend.

Please contact SCO, Zoe Courville, Jack Dibb, Bob Hawley or John Burkhart, with any questions.