Survey and AGU meeting on Retrieval of snow parameters at large spatial scales

Survey and AGU meeting on Retrieval of snow parameters at large spatial scales

Marco Tedesco-3
Dear colleagues,

a few weeks ago I sent an invitation for an AGU meeting concerning retrieval the retrieval of snow parameters at large spatial scales. Thanks to all of you who are planning to attend.
I have created a survey to better understand the issues, problems and potential solutions concerning this topic. I have distributed the link to those of you who are planning to attend the event.

However, I have decided to extend the survey also to those of you who are interested in participating and cannot make it to the meeting. the survey is anonymous and takes about 3-4 minutes to be filled out.

Here's the link:

If you plan to participate to the survey, please fill the answers ASAP and no later than Friday, December 2nd

Thanks,
Marco