Taylor Valley Santa Fe Stream Gauge coords?

Taylor Valley Santa Fe Stream Gauge coords?

Josh Carmichael
Does anyone have some precise coordinates for the (within a couple of meters) Santa Fe stream gauge coordinates? I looked at the LTER website and found rather crude coordinates of -77.72, 162.26. The gauge is identifiable from an image, and I need a few well identifiable features to rubber-sheet the image, in order to get some locations along the Blood Falls surface crack.
Thanks in advance!

Josh
Joshua D Carmichael
Graduate Student of