Thank you for your support during 2011

Jenny Baeseman
Dear Friends of Polar Research from all over the world!

We have had another amazing year and its all thanks to so many of you and are sending you this video message to show our appreciation. We look forward to 2012 being another wonderful year for the Association of Polar Early Career Scientists (APECS) and for shaping the future of polar research. http://vimeo.com/34089452

Best wishes for a wonderful 2012!
Yulia Zaika, 2011-2012 APECS President
Jenny Baeseman, APECS Founding Director