The 2020 Virtual IGS-BB 2020 will be held 7–9 October in Cyberspace

The 2020 Virtual IGS-BB 2020 will be held 7–9 October in Cyberspace

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

The PROGRAM for the IGS British Branch virtual meeting is now online.

Please visit the meeting website at https://www.igsoc.org/about/britishbranch/meetings/edinburgh2020/

You can register for the meeting at same place. Registration is free but you must register so we can identify you and convince ourselves you are not a Troll

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0ET

United Kingdom

E-Mail: [hidden email]

Re: The 2020 Virtual IGS-BB 2020 will be held 7–9 October in Cyberspace

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

We have had to extend the registration for the IGS British Branch virtual meeting is now online as several of our speakers have not registered yet. We do however have almost 150 people already signed up so there is a lot of interest.

Please visit the meeting website at https://www.igsoc.org/about/britishbranch/meetings/edinburgh2020/

You can access the program via the above link as well as register for the event.

Registration is free but you must register so we can identify you and convince ourselves you are not a Troll[MMM] . Once identified, you will receive an e-mail with link to the meeting. All this will have to be done beforehand. We CANNOT admit anyone once the sessions have started.

Thank you