Turbate survey

LEIGHTON I.D. (529026)

Dear Cryolist Users

As part of my PhD I am conducting a visual survey of some micromorphological features and I was hoping some members would take it. I need a range of experience levels (both in terms of sedimentology and micromorphology) so don't worry if you've never done anything like it before.

The survey basically consists of looking at 45 images and deciding if you can see circular structures, there's no time limit so it can be flown through or pondered with a cup of tea. More precise instructions are included.

It's currently sat on DropBox and I'm more than happy to let people use my account to access it.

Getting to the Survey:

1) Search Dropbox in Google... first site to come up

E-mail [hidden email]
Password: Turbate

3) Double click Photos folder

4) Double click Turbate survey

and instructions and survey PowerPoint are there.

I am very thankful to anybody that takes the survey and please feel free to pass it on but keeping it within academia would be appreciated.

Thanks Everybody... Any questions just E-mail.

Iain Leighton