Two Isotope Geochemistry Faculty Positions (University of Wisconsin-Madison)

Two Isotope Geochemistry Faculty Positions (University of Wisconsin-Madison)

SHAUN MARCOTT-2
Dear Cryolist Members,

On behalf of the search committee, I wish to alert you about the two faculty positions we are now searching to fill in Isotope Geochemistry in the Department of Geoscience at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.  We are seeking a pool of highly qualified applicants who embody diversity with respect to gender, race, and traditionally under-represented groups in the earth sciences.  Please share this with your colleagues and any PhD students or postdocs whom you believe are well-qualified.

You can find the online posting on our departmental website:

And on the University Jobs website:

Please direct your question to the search committee chair, Bradley Singer ([hidden email]).

Sincerely,
Shaun Marcott
Assistant Professor
Department of Geoscience