Two PostDoc Positions on Antarctic Precipitation and Surface Mass Balance at EPFL

Two PostDoc Positions on Antarctic Precipitation and Surface Mass Balance at EPFL

lehning
Dear colleagues

Please find attached the announcement of two connected positions in the labs of Prof. Alexis Berne (LTE) und our lab (CRYOS).

Kind regards, Michi Lehning

Head Research Unit Snow and Permafrost
WSL / SLF Davos

Professor of Cryospheric Sciences
Ecole Polytechnique Fédéderale de Lausanne, EPFL ENAC IEE CRYOS

postdoc_LOSUMEA_2017_final.pdf (58K) Download Attachment

Re: Two PostDoc Positions on Antarctic Precipitation and Surface Mass Balance at EPFL

Trujillo Gomez Ernesto
Ciao Michi,

I have a question. could this lead to something after? I'm puzzled and of course I know I can't be at EPFL officially any longer but wanted to check in with you.

Sounds like something to follow up on what we've done.

Anyway, hope things are good. Let me know if you want to have a chat. I'll be getting on my bike tomorrow, made some changes and pushing the canyon to new extremes.

image1.JPG

Cheers,
Ernesto