UK Antarctic Science Conference: Abstract submission deadline extended!

UK Antarctic Science Conference: Abstract submission deadline extended!

Michael J. Bentley

We're aware of people just back from holidays - so we have extended the abstract deadline for the UK Antarctic Science conference  to 5pm, Monday 13th August.

Please go to https://www.dur.ac.uk/uk-antarctic-science/abstract/ where you will find details of posters, talks and a simple abstract template. Abstracts should be sent to [hidden email]

We welcome submissions on any area of Antarctic Science, and we particularly encourage Early Career Researchers to use this opportunity to present their work.

Registration is open at https://www.dur.ac.uk/uk-antarctic-science/registration/

We look forward to seeing you in Durham 10-12 September.

Mike Bentley, on behalf of the local organising committee

Professor Mike Bentley

Head of Department

Geography | Durham University

Durham | DH1 3LE | UK