UK Arctic Science Conference - Abstract Deadline 12th July

UK Arctic Science Conference - Abstract Deadline 12th July

Amy Gray

Dear Cryolisters,

A final reminder that the Abstract Deadline for the UK Arctic Science Conference (11th - 13th September 2019) is Friday 12th July 2019. We are accepting abstracts for five core themes - Marine, Terrestrial, Cryosphere, Atmosphere and Social Science.

During the conference we will be bringing together Arctic scientists from the UK and further afield, from all natural and social science disciplines.

Registration for the event is free.