UK Polar Network Antarctic Flags project

UK Polar Network Antarctic Flags project

ARTHUR, JENNIFER
Calling all Antarctic researchers and staff! Are you travelling to or over-wintering on Antarctica this year (November 2020 – January 2021)?

If you are heading to Antarctica or any of the surrounding Antarctic islands this winter, we would love your help with our UK Polar Network Antarctic Flags project!

All we ask is that you take some flags (however many you are willing to take) sent to you as a .pdf or .jpg and photograph them in Antarctica as proof that they have made it there. How you choose to do this is totally up to you, you can be as creative as you like! We will then ask you to send them back to your UKPN committee contact who will arrange sending these back to the schools.

Many thanks,

Jennifer (UKPN Antarctic Flags coordinator)