Upcoming IARPC webinars: NSF Arctic Program Office Hours & Arctic Data Center Overview

Upcoming IARPC webinars: NSF Arctic Program Office Hours & Arctic Data Center Overview

Liz Weinberg-2
Please join the Interagency Arctic Research Policy Committee for two upcoming webinars:

December 10, 4-5:30pm ET / 12-1:30pm AKT
Join the National Science Foundation’s Office of Polar Program’s (OPP) Arctic Science (ARC) Section for program manager outreach during the American Geophysical Union’s (AGU) 2020 Fall Meeting. This virtual office hour will focus on orienting interested scientists to ARC, highlighting updated solicitations, and offering insight into how COVID-19 continues to impact operations. There will also be ample time for the community to ask questions of NSF staff.

December 17, 1-2pm ET / 9-10am AKT
Join the Arctic Data Center for an overview webinar about the primary repository for the NSF Arctic Section of the Office of Polar Programs. Community Engagement and Outreach Coordinator Erin McLean will present on the mission of the Arctic Data Center, the data available on the website, and how researchers can both contribute and use data.

--
Liz Weinberg
Web Manager & Community Coordinator