Upcoming IARPC webinars: Navigating the New Arctic; U.S. National Ice Center

Upcoming IARPC webinars: Navigating the New Arctic; U.S. National Ice Center

Liz Weinberg-2
The Interagency Arctic Research Policy Committee (IARPC) is holding two public webinars in January:

On January 15, 2-3pm ET / 10-11am AKT, join IARPC and the National Science Foundation for a webinar introducing the latest NSF Navigating the New Arctic Solicitation. Program officers will highlight major changes from the previous solicitation, review goals of the Navigating the New Arctic program, and be available for a Q&A session. This webinar will be recorded. Learn more and register: https://www.iarpccollaborations.org/events/20256

On January 21, 1-2pm ET / 9-10am AKT, join the U.S. National Ice Center for an overview of its products and resources. The U.S. National Ice Center provides global-to-tactical-scale ice and snow products, ice forecasting, and other environmental intelligence services. Center Director CDR Heather Quilenderino, Ph.D., will give a presentation about the center in this webinar; there will be time at the end for questions. This webinar will be recorded. Learn more and register: https://www.iarpccollaborations.org/events/20181

--
Liz Weinberg
Web Manager & Community Coordinator