Update to MEaSUREs Greenland Ice Sheet Velocity Map from InSAR Data, Version 2

Update to MEaSUREs Greenland Ice Sheet Velocity Map from InSAR Data, Version 2

NSIDC_USO
The “MEaSUREs Greenland Ice Sheet Velocity Map from InSAR Data, Version
2” data set at the NASA National Snow and Ice Data Center Distributed
Active Archive Center (NSIDC DAAC) has been updated. Seasonal (winter)
velocity maps for 2014/15, 2015/16, and 2016/17 from TSX/TDX and
Sentinel-1 are now available. This data is posted at both 500 m and 200
m resolution. This release also includes the addition of magnitude
browse images and ancillary shapefiles containing information about the
satellite tracks used to produce the mosaics.

Access to the data and documentation is provided on the data set Web
page at the NSIDC DAAC:
http://nsidc.org/data/nsidc-0478

Data Acknowledgements
Data authors: I. Joughin, B. Smith, I. Howat, T. Scambos
Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/OC7B04ZM9G6Q
Data center: NSIDC DAAC (http://nsidc.org/daac)
Sponsor: NASA EOSDIS (http://earthdata.nasa.gov)

If you have any questions, please contact the User Services Office at
[hidden email].