Vacancy for PhD in sea-level modelling at NIOZ (Yerseke, Netherlands)

Vacancy for PhD in sea-level modelling at NIOZ (Yerseke, Netherlands)

Aimée Slangen
Dear colleagues,

Within my group at the NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research I am currently looking to fill a PhD position. The research project will focus on high-resolution modelling of sea-level change. More details are in the vacancy at https://www.workingatnioz.com/our-jobs/phd-position-%E2%80%9Chigh-resolution-sea-level-projections%E2%80%9D.html

Please note that applications can only be submitted via www.workingatnioz.nl. The closure date for applications is 15 September.

I would be very grateful if you could bring this vacancy to the attention of potentially interested students.

Best regards,
Aimée

--
Dr. Aimée Slangen