Videos of WAIS Workshop 2019 & 2020 Save the Date

Videos of WAIS Workshop 2019 & 2020 Save the Date

Matthew Siegfried-2
Dear Colleagues,

It's our pleasure to announce that the 2020 WAIS Workshop will take place October 5-8, 2020, at the Algonkian Regional Park in Sterling, VA, USA. Like past years, this workshop will focus on marine ice-sheet and adjacent earth systems, with an emphasis on the West Antarctic Ice Sheet. More information about the 2020 WAIS Workshop will be available next spring at https://www.waisworkshop.org and sent out to both Cryolist and the WAIS Workshop listservs.

We also want to let you know that videos of the talks from the 2019 WAIS Workshop are now available for you to view online. A playlist of all oral sessions can be found here or you can visit our abstract booklet here to view the slides, video, and abstract for any individual oral presentation. We recorded the talks to make sure that community members who could not attend this year's workshop could still experience the exciting science everyone presented; we hope to improve the quality and include a livestream option (internet permitting) in the coming years, so stay tuned!

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the WAIS Workshop, feel free to get in touch at [hidden email].

Cheers,
The WAIS Workshop Organizing Committee