WAIS 2010

sak@essc.psu.edu
Dear Friends of WAIS,

Please register for the upcoming WAIS meeting (Th to Sat, Sep 23-25, with icebreaker on Sep 22) at:
http://www.eesi.psu.edu/WAISWorkshop.shtml

The meeting will be held at Lake Raystown near Penn State University in central Pennsylvania.  You can fly into State College (SCE) or drive to the venue from Baltimore-Washington International, Pittsburgh, or Philadelphia (3 hours).

There is a home game on Sep 25th, so those of you who want to stay over Saturday night need to contact me NOW so I can find a bridge for you to sleep under - there won't be any other accommodation available! (flights shouldn't be a problem for people flying out on Saturday).

- book flights to arrive on Wed into State College and leaving Sat (we will have shuttle vans to Raystown on those 2 days)
- watch for an email on how to pay.
- if you want a single room, contact Raystown directly and book & pay for it.
- if you need to stay over Saturday night let me know now.

and finally

- think about what WAIS means to you and what if should look like in the future.

Thanks!
Sridhar

(apologies if you get this twice...)

--
Sridhar Anandakrishnan                      email:  [hidden email]
Dept. of Geosciences & EESI              Phone:   (814) 863-6742