The meeting will be held at Lake Raystown near Penn State University in central Pennsylvania. You can fly into State College (SCE) or drive to the venue from Baltimore-Washington International, Pittsburgh, or Philadelphia (3 hours).
There is a home game on Sep 25th, so those of you who want to stay over Saturday night need to contact me NOW so I can find a bridge for you to sleep under - there won't be any other accommodation available! (flights shouldn't be a problem for people flying out on Saturday).
- register now so I know how many people to expect.
- book flights to arrive on Wed into State College and leaving Sat (we will have shuttle vans to Raystown on those 2 days)
- watch for an email on how to pay.
- if you want a single room, contact Raystown directly and book & pay for it.
- if you need to stay over Saturday night let me know now.
- think about what WAIS means to you and what if should look like in the future.
(apologies if you get this twice...)
Sridhar Anandakrishnan email: [hidden email] Dept. of Geosciences & EESI Phone: (814) 863-6742
The Pennsylvania State University Dept ph: (814) 865-7791
442 Deike Bldg. Fax: (814) 863-7823
University Park, PA 16802-2711 http://www.geosc.psu.edu/~sak
You're subscribed to the CRYOLIST mailing list
To change your subscription options, visit http://cryolist.org/ To send a message to the list, email [hidden email]