WAIS Workshop registration is open!

Betsy Sheffield
25th Annual WAIS Workshop
September 16-19, 2018
Stony Point Center
Stony Point, NY, USA
https://www.waisworkshop.org/workshop-2018

WAIS registration is now open!
We are pleased to announce that registration for the 2018 WAIS Workshop is now open. We appreciate your patience as we worked out details with the venue and others regarding this year's meeting.  You'll find the link to register at the the Workshop web site, https://www.waisworkshop.org/workshop-2018. Please read the web site for details about this year's meeting, which overlaps and is followed by the International Thwaites Glacier Collaboration meeting.

Note that abstract submission is also open. Deadline is July 30. Follow instructions on the web site to submit your abstract.

Students: we offer travel support for students and early career researchers. Deadline to apply for funding is August 8, but please apply early! See guidelines here. We define "early career" as within 5 years of receiving a PhD, or less than 5 years in total if there was a break due to family obligations.

Diversity, equity, and inclusion are embraced at the WAIS Workshop, and we are committed to creating and maintaining a workshop environment that is safe, inclusive, and welcoming to all genders, races, identities, self-expressions, ethnicities and cultures.

Contact us with any questions: [hidden email]

Best regards,
Betsy Sheffield
WAIS Workshop Coordinator
--