Webinar archive now available: Sea Ice Outlook Post-Season Discussion
We are pleased to announce availability of archived material from the recent webinar entitled "Sea Ice Outlook: Post-Season Discussion." (Please see:http://www.arcus.org/sipn/meetings/webinars/archive.)
The webinar, held on 9 October 2014, was hosted by the Sea Ice Prediction Network (SIPN) and focused on post-season analysis and discussion of the 2014 Sea Ice Outlook (SIO).
SIO produces reports in June, July, and August that synthesize a variety of predictions and perspectives on the arctic sea ice minimum.
The webinar provided a venue for discussion of the 2014 SIO, including processes that influenced sea ice melt this year and a review of the differing approaches to predicting the sea ice minimum extent.
The webinar archive includes:
- A video archive of the webinar,
- A PDF of presentation slides used during the webinar,
- Names of the presentation team and their affiliations,
- Suggested questions for community members to consider, and
- A list of webinar attendees and their affiliations.