Website, Resources for Glaciers, Hazards, and Society

Website, Resources for Glaciers, Hazards, and Society

Mark Carey
 I have created a new website with resources, links, bibliographies, and
 other material on glacier hazards and glacier-society interactions:

 http://glaciers.uoregon.edu/

 I hope some of you find it a useful resource, whether looking for
 references on glacier hazards in specific world regions or trying to see
 which scholars are studying these issues.  The site is only recently
 launched and remains a work in progress.  So please feel free to send me
 ([hidden email]) any additional materials or information or citations
 you believe should be added.

 Thank you.

 Mark Carey
 Assistant Professor of History