Where is this rifted glacier located ?

Roiy Sayag
Dear colleagues,

Can anyone identify the glacier shown in the following link ?

http://www.bgu.ac.il/~roiy/notes/cryo/Rift2.pdf

I am interested in the splitting pattern at the leading front of that glacier.
If you are familiar with similar patterns in other locations I would be grateful if you could share.

Best wishes,
Roiy.

Dr. Roiy Sayag
Department of Environmental Physics, BIDR
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Department of Physics,
Ben-Gurion University,
Israel.

Research positions are available

http://www.bgu.ac.il/~roiy/
+972-8-6596846 (BIDR)
+972-8-6477109 (ME)

Re: Where is this rifted glacier located ?

Frank Paul

Dear Roiy

The glacier has GLIMS ID G283897E71884N and is located on northern Baffin Island (red on the image*).
The picture might have been taken in the late 1970s. The terminus lost contact to the fjord around 2010.

All the best, Frank

* http://www.geo.uzh.ch/~fpaul/glacier.pdf