Witness the Arctic - Spring 2016: Now Available Online

Witness the Arctic - Spring 2016: Now Available Online

Betsy Turner-Bogren
We are happy to announce that the Spring 2016 issue of Witness the Arctic is now published and available online at: https://www.arcus.org/witness-the-arctic.
The current issue, full of interesting and valuable information for our audience, reflects generous support from all of our contributors.

This issue includes highlights of ARCUS member institution UIC Science in Barrow, Alaska; SEARCH program activities of the three SEARCH Action Teams, the Sea Ice Prediction Network, the Sea Ice for Walrus Outlook, and the Arctic Observing Open Science Meeting; NSF funded projects and programs FAMOS and the new Arctic Data Center; news of key personnel changes in NSF’s Division of Polar Programs; spotlights on Arctic research efforts; interagency updates from IARPC, USARC, and SOAR; international news from IASC, a summary of 2016 ASSW events, and plans for the first-ever Arctic Science Ministerial meeting in Washington, D.C.; and comments from ARCUS Executive Director, Robert Rich.

The 2016 fall regular issue will be published online in mid-October. We always welcome comments and suggestions for future articles, which can be sent to me ([hidden email]). And, your participation in our readership survey is much appreciated (see: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ArcticReadership).

Warm regards,
Betsy

ps: Please consider subscribing to Witness the Arctic online at: https://www.arcus.org/witness-the-arctic/subscribe.

-----
Betsy Turner-Bogren
Project Manager
Arctic Research Consortium of the U.S. (ARCUS)
3535 College Road Suite 101
Fairbanks, AK 99709-3710
Phone: 907/474-1600
[hidden email]