Women+Water Lecture Series

Dumanski, Stacey

Dear Cryolisters,

Our Women+Water Lecture Series is returning in a virtual format in January 2021!

The Women and Water Lecture Series will showcase research, support young professionals and provide a space for dialogue and networking. Additionally, the series will explore water-related challenges, roles of women in water, gendered water-related impacts, women researchers in water, and challenges and opportunities facing female water researchers. Women+Water will run monthly from January to April 2021.

More information, including registration (free), can be found here: https://gwf.usask.ca/events-meetings/upcoming-events/women-and-water.php

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend! Please share this opportunity with your colleagues.

Sincerely,

Stacey

Stacey Dumanski, MSc

Outreach Coordinator, Global Water Futures

Global Institute for Water Security

University of Saskatchewan

I acknowledge that I live and work on Treaty 6 Territory and the Homeland of the Métis. We pay our respect to the First Nations and Métis ancestors of this place and reaffirm our relationship with one another.