Working with IARPC Self-Forming Teams

Liz Weinberg-2
The Interagency Arctic Research Policy Committee (IARPC) supports communication and collaboration across all areas of Arctic research. In addition to collaboration teams that implement the Arctic Research Plan, we have a number of self-forming teams. These teams are spaces for IARPC Collaborations members to organize around topics they find important. Our self-forming teams include:
We at IARPC encourage all Arctic researchers and community members to join IARPC Collaborations and check out our self-forming teams.

If you have an idea for a self-forming team or have questions about existing ones, please contact me at [hidden email]. I am always happy to work with the Arctic research community to design a space for you.

--
Liz Weinberg
Web Manager & Community Coordinator