announcement: early-career cryosphere event at AGU

announcement: early-career cryosphere event at AGU

Ellyn Enderlin
Are you a cryospheric scientist currently in school or within 10 years of your PhD? If so, we would like to invite you to the Early Career, Early Entry event at AGU. This event is designed to help our AGU Cryosphere early career members network with program managers, senior scientists, and their peers in an informal and relatively small setting. The event is Tuesday, 12 December 2017 from 6:15-6:45 P.M. in the Earnest N. Morial Convention Center (MCCNO), Second Floor, Room 295-296. After the event, everyone can walk over to the Cryosphere reception at Mardi Gras World and keep the party going!

Please feel free to contact us at [hidden email] if you have any questions about the event.

Thank you,
Ellyn Enderlin & Ryan Webb
Early Career Representatives
AGU Cryosphere Focus Group