call for abstracts EGU 2018: CL 1.23 - Quaternary glacial-interglacial transitions: causes and effects

call for abstracts EGU 2018: CL 1.23 - Quaternary glacial-interglacial transitions: causes and effects

Willem van der Bilt

Dear all,

We shall reprise last year`s session on “Quaternary glacial-interglacial transitions: causes and effects” (CL 1.23) at EGU 2018 (8-13 April) and look forward to receive your abstracts. With this session, we seek to advance the debate on the timing, drivers and patterns of glacial-interglacial (including Holocene) climate variability. We welcome contributions from proxy- as well as model-based approaches that discuss changes across the full spectrum of spatio-temporal scales. You may submit through:

https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/abstractsubmission/26416

Please note that the submission deadline is 10 January 2018, 13:00 (CET). For those of you who seek travel support: please submit before December 1 2017.

With kind regards and looking forward to see many of you in Vienna,

Willem van der Bilt, on behalf of the other conveners