conference on snow hydrology, February 2018 in Heidelberg (Germany)

conference on snow hydrology, February 2018 in Heidelberg (Germany)

Lucas Menzel
(apologies for any cross-postings)

We invite registrations and abstract submissions to the International Conference on Snow Hydrology
(SnowHydro18) which takes place from 12 to 15 February 2018 at Heidelberg University (Germany).

We welcome contributions on all aspects of snow and hydrology, with emphasis on the following specific topics:

  • remote sensing of snow properties
  • experimental research and new measurement techniques
  • spatial variability of snow
  • snow-vegetation interaction
  • snow data assimilation for modelling purposes
  • the prediction of snow melt and runoff
  • simulation models of snow, model comparisons
  • snow in semi-arid environments
  • climate change, snow conditions and water supply
  • teaching concepts in snow hydrology

More information can be found here:
http://www.geog.uni-heidelberg.de/hydro/snow2018.html
https://express.converia.de/?sub=107

Selected deadlines:
- 31 August 2017: Early bird registration
- 30 September 2017: scientific session proposals
- 15 November 2017: abstract submission ends

Regards,
Lucas Menzel