information consultance

peterming
Dear colleagues,

I'm searching for a kind of filters that can be used to filter the carbonaceous particles from melted snow samples. I used to filter the samples through Whatman QMA filters. I saw some colleagues using Pallflex Tissuquartz filters. It seems that the latter has a better performance as the technical details released by their manufacturers, doesn't it? I'm glad to know your opinions.

Looking forward to your replies.

Best regards,
Jing Ming

Jing Ming, Ph.D.
Research Associate Professor
National Climate Center, China Meteorological Administration
46 Zhongguancun Nandajie
Haidian, Beijing 100081, China
Email: [hidden email] OR [hidden email]
TEL: +86-10-58993018   FAX: +86-10-68408508
Website: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/C-2975-2008

petermingjing@hotmail.com.jpg (57K) Download Attachment