karthaus reunion at EGU2012

Gudmundsson, Hilmar

To all of you who have been to the Karthaus summer school and are going to EGU2012:

Dear ex-Karthausians!

We are planning a Karthaus reunion at EGU2012.  The plan is to go for a dinner on Thursday 26 April after the end of the poster session.

Everyone who has been to the Karthaus summer school is invited.

Hans and Jakob (and Andrew?) will provide us with some musical entertainment.

I need to know roughly how many are attending, so please send an email to me ([hidden email]) if you are going to join us.

Greetings

Hilmar