karthaus reunion at EGU2012

Gudmundsson, Hilmar

Karthaus reunion at EGU2012

I appologize for a slight misuse of `cryolist' but since there are about 50 or so members of the list to whom this email is addressed I feel justified in doing this.

The `Karthaus Summer School reunion' at EGU2012 takes place on Thursday 26 April in Vienna. We will meet at the Restauran Griechenbeisl, Fleischmarkt 11 - A-1010 Wien.

Info about the restaurant and directions on how to get there: http://www.griechenbeisl.at/lang_en/page.asp/index.htm

The `Musikzimmer' has been reserved for the group from 8pm. http://www.griechenbeisl.at/lang_en/page.asp/1066.htm#Musikzimmer

To simplify things a bit may I ask you to get back to me with your food preferences. Please select between:

A) Vegetarian main: Trio of ravioli with brown butter and vegetables (DREIERLEI NUDELTASCHERLN) EUR 17.10
B) Fish: KROSS GEBRATENES ZANDERFILET (roasted pike perch) EUR: 22.70
C) Meat: WIENER SCHNITZEL EUR 21.80

In addition to this there is a salad entree (EUR 8.90) which I will assume everyone is taking unless I'm otherwise notfied.

Below is a list of all those that have contacted me. If your name is not on the list just let me know, we can still add a few more persons to that list.

Looking forward to see you all!

Hilmar ([hidden email])

Adrian Jenkins
Aim'ee Slangen