papers on cosmogenic exposure dating that report boulder heights?

papers on cosmogenic exposure dating that report boulder heights?

Patrick Applegate
Hello Cryolisters,

I am compiling data on boulder height and cosmogenic exposure dates for
a paper revision.  If you know of a paper that reports
1) *beryllium-10* exposure dates
2) from *moraine boulders*
3) that *reports the boulder heights,*
could you please send me the .pdf file or a link to the paper?

We have good control on the Himalayas/Tibetan Plateau and the western US
already, so no need to send papers from those regions.

Thanks very much,

Patrick

--
Patrick Applegate