post a message

Elisabeth Schlosser
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  CRYOLIST Mailing
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Hi, could you please post the following on cryolist, thank you very much!

Dear colleagues,

we would like to draw your attention to the 24,International Polar
Conference. 6-10 September 2010, in Obergurgl, Austria, an
interdisciplinary conference on all varieties of polar research.
Details can be found at:

http://imgi.uibk.ac.at/polartagung-2010/index.html

Deadline for abstract submission is April 30th.

Looking forward to seeing you in Obergurgl.

best wishes

Elisabeth Schlosser

Dr. Elisabeth Schlosser
Senior scientist
Institute of Meteorology and Geophysics
University of Innsbruck
Innrain 52
A-6020 Innsbruck
AUSTRIA
phone: +43 512 507 5481
fax:   +43 512 507 2924
http://imgi.uibk.ac.at/IceClim/IceClim/Polar/sissi.html

Polar Conference Obergurgl, Austria

Elisabeth Schlosser
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  CRYOLIST Mailing
Dear colleagues,

  we would like to draw your attention to the 24,International Polar
  Conference. 6-10 September 2010, in Obergurgl, Austria, an
  interdisciplinary conference on all varieties of polar research.
  Details can be found at:

  http://imgi.uibk.ac.at/polartagung-2010/index.html

  Deadline for abstract submission is April 30th.

  sorry, if this comes twice, but the first time the subject was not correct.