postdoc position

Kalpana Joshi
Dear Prof. Christine Hvid

I think I see your ad a bit late.

It is 2011 now. However I am an associate professor in India and have three US and two EP patents on moisture and complex permittivity measurements. I am a PHD from University of Leeds UK and a commonwealth Scholar.

These techniques could be applied to Snow and Ice measurements.

I work in both frequency and Time domain techniques.

International deep ice core drilling project, NEEM, should be very interesting and some of my techniques could be applied there.

I will be happy to work with you or collaborate in any way for nondestructive measurements of Ice and snow for density, permittivity and water content.

Please let me know if any possibility exists.

kalpanacv-new.pdf (81K) Download Attachment