postdoctoral position in ice sheet modelling in Bergen (Norway)

postdoctoral position in ice sheet modelling in Bergen (Norway)

Petra Langebroek

Dear Cryolist members,

We have a postdoctoral research assistant (PDRA) position available at the Norwegian Research Centre (NORCE) within ice sheet modeling.

The 3-years position is funded through the H2020 project TiPACCs (Tipping Points in Antarctic Climate Components, www.tipaccs.eu). TiPACCs aims to better understand tipping points in the Southern Ocean and the Antarctic Ice Sheet. The main task for this specific position is to investigate the Antarctic Ice Sheet during the Last Interglacial.

We are looking for an excellent candidate with a background in ice sheet and/or climate modelling. A PhD is required, or at least the doctoral thesis needs to have been submitted.

Application deadline: 25 November 2019.

More information, also on how to apply, can be found here:

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/177715/postdoctoral-research-assistant-pdra-in-ice-sheet-modelling

With kind regards,

Petra Langebroek

---

Dr Petra Langebroek
Senior Researcher

NORCE & Bjerknes Centre for Climate Research
Jahnebakken 5 | 5007 Bergen | Norway
Office 1120 | [hidden email]