"Glaciology in High Mountain Asia" Annals 57(71) paper submission extension.

"Glaciology in High Mountain Asia" Annals 57(71) paper submission extension.

Magnus Magnusson

Dear colleague – We have received many requests to extend the deadline for submission of manuscripts to be considered for publication in volume 57 issue 71 of the Annals of Glaciology, with the theme Glaciology in High Mountain Asia. We are eager to maintain the pace of the publication process, but we acknowledge that the holiday season has created difficulties for many would-be authors.

The deadline of Monday 5 January 2015 for submissions to Annals issue 71 is therefore extended hereby to Tuesday 20 January.

With regards,

Graham Cogley and Joe Shea

For the Scientific Steering and Editorial Committee