reminder: call for abstracts EGU 2018: CL 1.23 - Quaternary glacial-interglacial transitions: causes and effects

reminder: call for abstracts EGU 2018: CL 1.23 - Quaternary glacial-interglacial transitions: causes and effects

Willem van der Bilt

Dear all,

As the EGU abstract submission deadline is closing in, we would like to remind you all of our session on “Quaternary glacial-interglacial transitions: causes and effects” (CL 1.23) at EGU 2018 (8-13 April). With this session, we seek to advance the debate on the timing, drivers and patterns of glacial-interglacial (including Holocene) climate variability. We welcome contributions from proxy- as well as model-based approaches that discuss changes across the full spectrum of spatio-temporal scales. We look forward to receive your abstracts. You may submit through:

https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/abstractsubmission/26416

Please note that the submission deadline is 10 January 2018, 13:00 (CET)

With kind regards and looking forward to see many of you in Vienna,

The conveners