seeking PDF candidates in permafrost-groundwater hydrology

seeking PDF candidates in permafrost-groundwater hydrology

Henk Kooi
Dear colleagues,

To expand our work on permafrost-groundwater hydrology, the Critical Zone Hydrology Group at VU University Amsterdam
(link below) would like to contact talented researchers who (if research ideas match sufficiently) would be willing to apply
for an individual postdoctoral fellowship through upcoming (mid March) European calls (deadline proposals mid August, and start early 2014).

We are particularly, but certainly not exclusively, interested to assist/host candidates with interests and capacities to help improve/extend
permafrost-groundwater modelling capabilities and its applications.

If interested, please contact:
--
dr. Henk Kooi
Associate Professor