steam drill manufacturers?

Christian Schoof
Dear all

I'm trying to acquire a portable steam drill for shallow (depths ~ 10 m
or less) boreholes. I had been hoping to source one from Germany but
unfortunately my employer is not capable of dealing with the payment
methods commonly used by small businesses in Germany, so that option is
sadly off the table.

Does anyone have leads on any other manufacturers (or have other
relevant suggestions?)

Thanks

Christian

--
Christian Schoof
Professor

--
Christian Schoof
Associate Professor
Department of Earth and Ocean Sciences
University of British Columbia
2020-2207 Main Mall
Vancouver BC
V6T 1Z4
1-604-822-6482

Re: steam drill manufacturers?

lruiz
Dear Christian,

If Heucke is not an option, you could try with Kovac (https://kovacsicedrillingequipment.com/thermal-drilling/). After that, I do not know any other option.

Good luck!

Dr. Lucas Ruiz
Investigador Asistente
Ianigla - CCT Mendoza - Conicet
Casilla de Correo 330
5500 Mendoza, Argentina
Tel.: +54 - 261 - 524 4235
Fax: +54 - 261 - 524 4200
wiki.mendoza-conicet.gob.ar/index.php/RUIZ,_Lucas
www.glaciares.org.ar
www.glaciaresargentinos.gob.ar