timelapse camera for cold regions?

hlantuit
Dear Cryolisters,

I am really thankful for the many answers I received over the past few
days about the diverse setups available for timelapse photography.
Several of you have also expressed the wish to get the answers I collected.
I am currently on vacation, but I will compile the answers together when
I get back and post some sort of summary on Cryolist.
Keep sending information. This is very useful!

Hugues

Dr. Hugues Lantuit
Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research
Telegrafenberg A43
Potsdam 14473
Germany

Tel: +49-331-288-2216