vEGU 2021 - Mountain glaciations potential and diversity: Glacial landforms and their palaeoclimatic interpretation

vEGU 2021 - Mountain glaciations potential and diversity: Glacial landforms and their palaeoclimatic interpretation

Pearce, Danni
Dear Cryolist colleagues,

Happy New Year – we hope you had a peaceful holiday break!

In 2020, EGU had just 6 weeks to move the meeting online and it worked very well!
This year the EGU General Assembly will be held online (#vEGU2021) and they have taken great care to provide an exciting interactive experience for convenors and attendees.

We would like to draw your attention to our vEGU 2021: Gather Online session GM7.7/CL1.12/CR6.6
Mountain glaciations potential and diversity: Glacial landforms and their palaeoclimatic interpretation’

Please consider submitting an abstract to our session before 13th January 2021, 13:00 CET

Best wishes
Danni Pearce*, Stefan Winkler, Lauren Knight, Giovanni Monegato, Jürgen Reitner

*From Jan 2021
Norwegian University of Life Sciences
Faculty of Environmental Science and Natural Resource Management (MINA)
Postbox 5003, 1433 Ås, Norway

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.