vEGU CR2.1 Remote sensing of the cryosphere

vEGU CR2.1 Remote sensing of the cryosphere

Bas Altena
Dear Colleagues,

The current pandemic has limited or even halted your fieldwork, which is a real pity. Though on the other hand, this might have been a great opportunity for you to solely concentrate on remote sensing analysis! Hence, we are looking forward to your submission of session CR2.1 Remote sensing of the cryosphere for the virtual EGU.

see: https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU21/session/39044

Please note, the abstract submission deadline is very soon on Wednesday 13 January 2021, 13:00 Central European Time.

We look forward to your participation in vEGU21!

Kind regards,

Bas Altena, Stephen Chuter, Sara Fleury & Rachel Tilling